Sunday 6 March 2016

Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted !

Na, I am not a facebook fan, I just log in once in a while to say hello to friends. 
3:30 p.m.
 Login Facebook. scroll scroll scroll , kanhaiya and Smriti ?? Naa….scroll scroll …..what !! Sneha got married???? When did that happen?? Let me check out her husband…..”My Sweet Hubby Amitesh Gandhi”. Click Amitesh Gandhi………He is okkkk. I haven’t seen him in college with us …….what does he do??

Checking photos…….Blue waters of Thailand, Phuket, next, next, next, Thailand Tiger, next , next, Paris Hmmm, Switzerland, next, next, Travelling from Zurich international airport to IGI, New Delhi “You made this one the best trip of my life , my baby, my love Sneha Mehra Gandhi

Go to linkedin. Search  ….. Amitesh Gandhi. Investment Banker, Noida. Investment banker are boring and money is not everything and Noida is very hot place to stay. Scroll scroll …..IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad………Phewwww.

On the right side – “Product Manager Openings” zippo.com, hippo.com, mymantra.com, mysantra.com……….Search product manager jobs, Woww…….bigbasket has product manager openings…. Bangalore….Let me apply. Click -> go to company website. OMG I had to order Atta and Surf, Ok let me browse and order my groceries. Go to bigbasket.com. Shahrukh Khan smiling at you ………..order surf excel, soap , shampoo…WHATT?? Patanjali maggi ?? Baba Ramdev is doing amazing yea…………..ok what else does Patanjali have??
Rose soap, Herbal shampoo, amla juice (ewww), aloe vera gel for pimples……..when will I get rid of pimples…… and this new one is coming right on the nose tip…….let me order rose water and sandalwood powder………..and some neem…….and some fullers earth………..and some cinnamon……………oh and honey……….ok let me check the most relevant face pack and order just that. No this time I will be regular, no promise, no no God promise I will be regular. 2 weeks I will apply this every night and done away with pimples.
Go to Youtube.com …..search “Best facepack for fairness, glowing skin, oily skin, acne…….acne …..acne ….that is the one . Ok, so I need Besan, Curd, turmeric, Honey, rose water…….what’s that?  “Long Shiny Hair in 5 days – Natural Ayurvedic Remedy” – click. “Olive oil, Castor oil, heat them with garlic (ewww)…….keep it overnight…..wash with mild shampoo”.
OMG it is 4:20 – I need to finish placing my order. Ok I youtube till 4:30 then back.
Hmmm…..what is this “5 Bollywood Actress Beauty Secrets │ Flawless Skin, Thick Long Hair, Diet Tips!”- click- ……..Kareena looks so slim...........Look at Rekha ….will she ever look old?? Wheuuueey……what is this…….. ”Bollywood Actors UGLY FIGHTS with Media | Deepika Padukone, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan & Others” – click - ………Hahaha what kind of question is the reporter asking ............” Aishwarya Gets ANGRY With Media For Hurting Daughter Aaradhya! | Bollywood News- click – Aishwarya is wearing nice dress - Ummmm click – clilck - boring.
Oh it is 4:50. Ok 5 o clock pakka I am done. For 10 mins I will listen to Punjabi songs and then I am done.

Search “Diljit Dosanjh 2016 new songs- click …………..Haaaayeeeee –Diljit is looking so good in Ambersariya …….” Teri saheli di aa mere utte gehri aakh ni, pagg wala munda kendi baala jachda” – Repeat – Click, OMG he dances so well ,
Repeat – Click, “Tor teri patte rangroot soniye, Paaya tu fluorescent suit soniye”
Repeat – Click, Have to watch this movie. OMG he looks so nice in yellow pagg.


5:15 hoge – achha full and final 5:30 I call it done. let’s listen to coke studio “Ki banu duniya da, sache paatshah waheguru jaane” - click - …………Seriously , I mean seriously – Gurdaas Mann is the best , so graceful , so meaningful , such nice lyrics………….Ok 5 Taara – For Diljit – one last song.
Arre I have to try this bhangra step( doing Bhangra along with Diljit) “5 taara theke utte baike utaarya , main tera saara gussa” Oops, this one step I can never get it. Diljit does it so well. Oops fell down again. Let me see how to get this step.
Search: “How to learn Bhangra” click……. ”Learn Bhangra steps (Beginner to advanced)”, “Learn Bhangra App”, “How to Learn Bhangra/Bollywood Dance”, “How to do Bhangra – Single Dhamaal” . ok let’s check this one out. Ummmmm ok ok left and one foot up , ok now sit and this is called CHAAL, then SHEESHA , JUGNI …wow I didn’t know these steps had names. Full respect to Learn Bhangra App.You are the best.
OMG that is BHANGRA EMPIRE. Wow that is their summer video – Let me see that.  This was so awesome………..wow look at that guy – he is so handsome , I have to make a Bhangra Video. Ok first let me see when is Diljit Dosanjh’s movie releasing?
Google.com –Ambersariya release date – click – Ummmm 25 March 2016. See Calendar – still 3 weeks to go.  11th March is good Friday? Does Indegene have offices open on Friday ??  Ummmm Oh even Holi is coming – when is Holi?
Google.com – Holi 2016 date – click – Oh ok 23 March 2016 – Mom is coming back from Punjab on Ummm 22 March, Oh wow then Mom and me will watch Ambersariya together Yayayay. I have to ask her to get some Punjabi juttis, I need some in stock – let me check if we have any Punjabi juttis online.
Open first window Flipkart.com, second window amazon.com , third window google.com  - search for Punjabi jutti – click . OMG these are so pretty . Wow you get jutti on flipkart and amazon . scroll scroll scroll, wow with heels, scroll scroll – this one is nice – check size . ok add to basket – will shop later.
Achha those earrings I saw last time – are those still there – click click click Awww those earrings – so pretty – I need just these for office wear – Ummm – do we get Patiala suit also ?? Patiala suit – click – Hmmmm options are there but Punjab wali gall nahi hai.
I need a tshirt for Crossfit – let me see what I have here – women-sports wear – tshirt – click – too long, ah no too tight – this is ok – arre nice shoes – click – scroll scroll – filter by nike and adidas – scroll scroll – let me add these to basket , will shop later.

Trrriiiinnnnngggg Trrriiiinnnnngggg “Mom Calling”  7:20 pm

Hello Mummy, Hanji all well.
Nahi Mummy – could not go out for grocery, I spent all my day searching for job. I will order grocery online. Nai , I didn’t call Pammi Bhuaji, I was so busy searching job. Ok I will call her now. Right away mom, tusi phone rakho, I will call her right now.

Pammi Bhuaji ………”Jis number te tusi call kar rahe ho, oho number es welle vyast haiga, the number you are calling is currently busy”

Ok let me check the shoes then I will call Pammi Bhuaji…….Click click…………






6 comments:

  1. Fast paced,light read n filled with fun .. couldn't stop laughing while reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fast paced,light read n filled with fun .. couldn't stop laughing while reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good One! Online activities described in it's best way!! I was hoping to hear something about the Bhangra(?) dance pic that you have here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very different style of writing.. Thats cool and yeah the picture should have had some context :) But keep writing.. and sharing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Adi. Next time we will do Bhangra together :)

    ReplyDelete